The No Closing Cost Loan is our most popular
loan program. Find out why!
We all know that buying a home is one of the largest (if not the largest) purchase you may ever make. The costs can add up quickly and that is why Mortgage Warehouse offers the No Closing Costs loan option. In most situations, our No Closing Cost loan will provide even more savings than a loan with a lower interest rate since the average homeowner will move or refinance within the first 5 years.
How do you know if this type of loan is right for you?
- Will the down payment deplete your savings?
- Do you plan to stay in your home for less than five years?
- Will your new loan have mortgage insurance (PMI)? If so, the No Closing Cost loan is the way to go since you will likely want to refinance to remove PMI.
- Do you plan on paying off or refinancing your mortgage within 5 years?
- On a purchase transaction, do you plan on requesting the seller to pay closing costs? This can be a sticking point for some sellers so let Mortgage Warehouse give you a credit to cover the closing costs.
We’ve got to give you credit!
Mortgage Warehouse’s No Closing Cost Loan can result in more cash available for a larger down payment, more equity in your new home, more cash in your savings account after closing and ultimately lowering the overall cost of obtaining a home loan. Seems like a no-brainer, right? We know that time is money and we don’t want to waste your time negotiating closing costs. We’ve got you covered!
Ready to get started?
Give one of our licensed loan originators a call today to find out if your scenario qualifies for the No Closing Cost Loan program.