To apply for a home loan, you’ll need to provide information about your income, assets and debts. Upon review of the initial documentation you provide, additional documentation may be required in certain instances.
- Pay Stubs that cover the most recent 30 days
- Federal Tax Returns for the last two years (include all pages and schedules)
- W-2’s and 1099’s for the last two years
- Pension, Retirement, Social Security Awards Letters (if applicable)
- Two most recent consecutive months bank statements showing Social Security, Pension, or Retirement Account Distributions for the account those funds are being direct deposited into (all pages including blank pages)
If you are Self-Employed
- Business tax returns for the last two years if you own 25% or more of the business (include all pages and schedules)
- Year-to-date business profit and loss statement for current year (if readily available)
- Most recent two months consecutive bank statements for the account(s) your funds for down payment will be coming from (all pages including blank pages)
- Most recent Retirement Account Statements (all pages including blank pages)
Additional Information, If Applicable
- Purchase Agreement for the property you are purchasing including all addendums
- Purchase Agreement for the property you are selling including all addendums
Get a Quick Quote.
Find out Today's Rates. Get Pre-Approved. Start Here.