Mortgage Warehouse is approved to originate VA mortgage loans. A VA loan is a mortgage loan that is insured against default by the Department of Veteran’s Affairs. VA loans can only be issued by certain qualified lenders. They are available exclusively to veterans, active duty service members, national guardsmen and reservists who have served in the military. Some surviving spouses may also qualify. Mortgage Warehouse is approved directly from Veteran’s Affairs and have online access to get instant certificates of eligibility.
VA loans are a popular choice for the those that are eligible, especially those that wish to finance more than 80% of their home’s value or purchase price. Benefits of VA loans include:
- Low fixed rates
- Homeowners can borrow up to 100% when purchasing a new home or when refinancing a current VA loan
- On cash out refinances, veterans can borrow up to 100% of their home’s value
- VA loans may be used to pay off auto loans, credit cards, personal loans, or fund home improvements
- Homeowners with less than perfect credit may qualify
- VA loans may be assumable
- VA loans have no penalty for early payoff
Those interested in a VA loan should speak with one of our licensed mortgage professionals.
VA Loans can only be issued by federally qualified lenders such as Mortgage Warehouse. Our VA License number is 21950-50000.